Today is the day.  Fall is officially here!  I say officially, because if we're all being honest here, fall really started the day the pumpkin spice latte hit Starbucks menu.  I've already expressed to y'all that fall is my absolute favorite season because of the activities, the foods, and of course the fashion, but it's also my favorite season because it's always felt like the beginning of the year to me.  And with a that "fresh start" feeling in the air, I thought I would share some of my goals for this season with y'all.    Some are a little less serious than others, but they've all made it onto my list for one reason or another!




The first thing on my list is probably something I should have already done by now, but I definitely need to find a winter coat.  After re-evaluating my closet, I think I'm pretty set for fall, but I know as soon as the temps really start to drop, I'll be needing something a lot heavier than what I have.  I'm looking at this one (in black) from L.L.Bean!

I tried a spin class about a month ago, and if I'm being honest, it was one of the worst fitness class experiences I've ever had - which is why y'all didn't hear about it until now.  I really want to try another spin class because I know it's a great workout and I really miss riding the virtual bike that was in our old apartment workout room. 

I absolutely love to cook, but for some reason, I just haven't been feeling it since we moved to Boston and have been eating out way too much as a result.  So, one of my fall goals is to eat out less and cook more.  This is going to be a bit of a challenge for me as I hate to cook for one person while Kyle's away on business, so if you've got any tips/recipes, send them my way! 

Lastly, I've got 7 days left of No Shop September, and I want to finish strong and continue with the positive habits I formed.  I made it through the Labor Day sales without buying a single thing, so 7 days shouldn't be too bad! 

This post was inspired by a prompt from The B Bar to share our goals for fall as a part of a blogging linkup.  I've done a few of these linkup posts before, here and here, and since it's been a while I thought I would explain what these are all about!  The Well is a blog written by the ladies behind The B Bar, and as a part of the blogging community, they prompt bloggers to write about certain topics as a way to engage not only our normal readers, but to engage other bloggers and possibly their readers as well.  With that being said, I'm linking the other bloggers who are participating in the linkup below, so be sure to check out their fall goal posts as well!  Do you have any goals for the new season?

xo,
Kitty