Lush Roll Tab Sleeve Tunic  //  Pants are from Target - in store only (J.Crew Chino Cargo Pants)
Aviator Sunglasses  //  Sole Society Shoes - old (similar from J.Crew) //  Louis Vuitton Speedy 30
Diamond Necklace (similar)  //  Monogram Necklace // Stone Necklace - old (Similar)

I can't even pretend that I was good during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.  The people at the front office totally judged me for the amount of packages that came for me in the past week.  I tried to justify it by saying I needed clothes for cold weather.  I mean, I am from Texas after all.  I may have felt slightly guilty for some of my purchases, but this tunic was not one of them.  I love it so much I bought it in every color - which is totally justifiable because even Kyle told me he liked it and that I should order more than one.  Now, why am I so crazy about this top?  It's so comfortable, I took my Sunday nap in it.  It's lightweight enough to wear now and will definitely look great under a vest for fall.  AND it's definitely long enough to wear over leggings with riding boots.  This is definitely not the last you'll see of this tunic.  







Happy Monday! 
xo,
Kitty